Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Trains, Planes and Automobiles

I woke up in Paris and am falling asleep in Venice. Not bad for a day's work! It was, however, a bit harrowing getting here.
First, I took a bus to the airport at 5:30 in the morning. That was okay except I did one of those things where I woke up cause I had a dream that I didn't wake up so then I stayed up...
I got to the airport to find out that they had built a new terminal and I had to take another bus to get there. I was still on time and managed a quick cup of tea before we boarded. We were then informed that due to weather we would not be going to Florence, we would be going to Pisa. Sooooooooooooooooooo, off to Pisa and then another busride to Florence.




This was almost a picture of the leaning tower. I saw it, but couldn't snap it fast enough. Plus I was on the wrong side of the bus...

Florence was way too fast, but I did manage to meet everyone at the headquarters and have a delicious lunch at The Michelangelo before getting on a train to Venice.


Hey. I made it! This is the view from my window (at night). More to follow tomorrow.

No comments: