Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wednesday, June 27






Today I caved in and we got a U-Haul. My friend Chris (the one who won't let me take his picture) helped me move the big stuff while Jennifer - in her turn-on outfit of cutoffs and pigtails - worked the walls some more (yes, the cutoffs are a turn-on for me).


Cara joined us for lunch and then helped Mom empty the house of debris, making her own cutoffs out of necessity. Now we have to buy her more jeans :-(


It was a very productive day. Jennifer was very happy to have removed more walls and she sprayed the already open ones with bleach and water. One wall in the kitchen, from which she removed paneling, had some handwritten surprises. Cara added her own message to me, a running joke between the two of us.


Chris was a MAJOR help. We moved the heaviest things - including the anvil and the bar - and did it in two truckloads.



No comments: